AC800 8 Ch. S.Bus Receiver FrSky
AC800 Micro Receiver for FrSky transmitter (D8 mode)
Great S.Bus receiver for your micro multicopter, compatible with FrSky transmitter in D8 mode.
- Compatible with FrSky transmitter X9D and X12S in D8 mode
- Output S.Bus and PPM
- No bigger than your thumb nail, great for indoor racing drones
- Super light weight 0.8 g only
- Input voltage : DC 3.7V ~ 5.5V
- Size 17mm x 13mm x 5mm
- Weight : 0.8 g
- Turn off your transmitter, power on the receiver, wait for about 6 seconds, then the LED light will be flashing rapidly, that means it's ready for binding.
- Turn on the transmitter, goto binding mode, choose D8 mode and click "Bind", then you'll see the receiver LED turn solid, that means it has bound to the transmitter.
How to bind in CPPM mode
- Turn off your transmitter, power on the receiver, wait for about 30 seconds, then the LED light will be flashing rapidly, that means it's ready for binding.
- After the receiver is bound, the LED on the receiver will flash once for every 10 seconds.
- Quick flashing : It's ready to bind
- No LED : no signal / not bound
- Solid LED : Bound in S.Bus mode
- LED flashes every 10 seconds : Bound in CPPM mode